Anglo-Saxon material from Corbridge Roman station and town (Corbridge) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hedley, W.P., 1937. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 14, 102.
(3) Hill, P.V., 1948. Numismatic Chronicle (6th Series) 8, 154.
(4) Meaney, A., 1964. A Gazetteer of Early Anglo-Saxon Burial Sites (London). 198.
(5) Rhatz, P., Dickinson, T. and Watts, L., eds, 1980. Anglo-Saxon Cemeteries, 1979 (Oxford), 293 no.10.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N9176.