Keys to the Past

Church of St Andrew (Corbridge) - Source of Reference

The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.

(1) Craster, H.H.E. 1914. A History of Northumberland, vol.10 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 15-16, 178-209
(2) Briggs, H.D., Cambridge, E. and Bailey, R.N. 1983. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th Series) 11, 82
(3) Gillam, J.P. 1976. Archaeological Journal 133, 196-7
(4) Wilson, D.M. (ed.) 1976. The Archaeology of Anglo-Saxon England (London), 167, 168
(5) Cramp, R. 1984. Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculptures in England (Oxford), 240-1
(6) Ryder, P. F. 1998. Archaeology in Northumberland 1997-8, 30
(7) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London). 236-7
(8) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N8996.
(9) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.