Church of St Andrew (Corbridge) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Briggs, H.D., Cambridge, E. and Bailey, R.N. 1983. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th Series) 11, 82
(3) Gillam, J.P. 1976. Archaeological Journal 133, 196-7
(4) Wilson, D.M. (ed.) 1976. The Archaeology of Anglo-Saxon England (London), 167, 168
(5) Cramp, R. 1984. Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculptures in England (Oxford), 240-1
(6) Ryder, P. F. 1998. Archaeology in Northumberland 1997-8, 30
(7) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London). 236-7
(8) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N8996.
(9) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.