Low Hall (Corbridge) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hadcock, R.N. 1939. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 16, 165
(3) Long, B. 1967. Castles of Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), 59
(4) Tomlinson, W. 1888. A Comprehensive Guide to Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), 140
(5) Pevsner, N. 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 238-9
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N8995.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.