St Helen's Chapel (Corbridge) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Hadcock, R.N. 1939. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 16, 165
(3) Nenk, B.S., Margeson, S. and Hurley, M. 1994. Medieval Archaeology 30, 239
(4) Pevsner, N. et al, 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 239
(5) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N8993.
(6) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.