Vicar's Pele Tower (Corbridge) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Craster, H.H.E. 1914. A History of Northumberland, vol. 10 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 209-15
(3) Long, B. 1967. Castles of Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), 87
(4) Cramp, R. 1984. Corpus of Anglo-Saxon Stone Sculpture in England (Oxford), 239-40
(5) Graham, F. 1992. Hexham and Corbridge: A Short History (Corbridge), 445
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N8991.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.
(8) Milner, L. 1976. Archaeological Journal 133, 197