Corbridge Market Cross (Corbridge) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Mackenzie, E. 1825. History of Northumberland, vol. 2 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 326
(3) Horsley, J. 1732. Britannia Romana (London), 246
(4) Lewis, M.J.T. 1966. Temples in Roman Britain (Oxford)
(5) Collingwood, R.G. and Wright, R.P. 1965. Roman Inscriptions of Britain, vol.1 (Oxford), 368, no.1121
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N8990.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.