Haw Hill Camp, Kielder Water (Falstone) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Department of the Environment, 1977. Archaeological Excavations 1976 (London), 64 and 94.
(3) Jobey, G., 1977. Council for British Archaeology Group 3 Newsbulletin 15, 5.
(4) Clack, P. and Haselgrove, S. eds., 1982. Rural Settlement in the Roman North (Durham), 11 and 104.
(5) MacLauchlan, H., 1867. Notes not included in the memoirs already published on Roman roads in Northumberland (London), 66-7.
(6) Hogg, A.H.A., 1947-50. Proceedings of the Society of Antiquaries of Newcastle (4th Series) 11, 168.
(7) Jobey, G., 1960. Archaeologia Aeliana (4th Series) 38, 36 no.49.
(8) Jobey, G., 1978. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th series) 6, 1-28.
(9) Charlton, D.B. and Day, J.C., 1979. Archaeologia Aeliana (5th Series) 7, 223-4.
(10) Chapman, J.C. and Mytum, H.C. eds., 1983. Settlement in North Britain 1000BC to AD1000 (Oxford), 38.
(11) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N6193.