Monastic cell and medieval tower on Coquet Island (Hauxley) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Dugdale, W., 1846. Monasticon Anglicanum (London).
(3) Hodgson, J.C., 1899. A History of Northumberland, Volume 5 (Newcastle upon Tyne), 315-24.
(4) Bates, E., History of Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne).
(5) Archaeologia Aeliana (New Series) 6 (1865), 195.
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N5591.