Alnwick Castle (Alnwick) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Allibone, J. 1976. Archaeological Journal 133, 148-54
(3) Tomlinson, W.W., 1888. Comprehensive Guide to Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne) , 376-386
(4) Long, B., 1967. Castles in Northumberland (Newcastle upon Tyne), 54
(5) Pevsner, N. 1992. The Buildings of England: Northumberland (London), 135-9
(6) Clark, G.T., 1884. Medieval Military Architecture in England, vol.1 (London), 175-85
(7) Graham, F. 1973. Alnwick, A Short History and Guide (Newcastle upon Tyne), 3-16
(8) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N4507.
(9) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.