Duddo Four Stones (Duddo) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Monthly Chronicle of North Country Lore 3 (1889), 201.
(3) Thom, A., Tjom, A.S. and Burl, A., 1980. Megalithic rings (Oxford), 66-7.
(4) Beckensall, S., 1995. Northern Archaeology 12, 13.
(5) Edwards, B, Miket, R and Bishop, R, 2011. 'The excavation of Duddo Stone Circle, Northumberland', Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society 77, 321-53
(6) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N2344.
(7) Further information about the protected nature of this site can be obtained from here.