Viking grave goods (East Bedlington) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Page, W., ed, 1905. The Victoria history of the county of Durham, Volume 1 (London), 216.
(3) Meaney, A., Gazetteer of Anglo-Saxon Burial Sites (London), 198.
(4) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N12074.
(5) Alexander, M., 1987. Medieval Archaeology 31, 101-5.
(6) Parsons, D., ed, 1975. Tenth-Century Studies (London), 204.
(7) Rahtz, P., Dickinson, T. and Watts, L., eds, 1980. Anglo-Saxon Cemeteries (Oxford), 292.