Thornbrough Scar enclosure (Corbridge) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Clack, P.A.G., 1984. Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society 50, 398-9.
(3) Frere, S., 1984. Britannia 15, 280-1.
(4) Clack, P.A.G., 1983. Council for British Archaeology Group 3 Newsbulletin (2nd Series) 21, 7.
(5) Clack, P.A.G., 1984. Universities of Durham and Newcastle upon Tyne Archaeological Reports 7 for 1983, 43-4.
(6) This site was seen on an aerial photograph (Ref: A/050605/20 Museum of Antiquities Newcastle). Further details about looking at a copy of this photograph can be obtained form the home page.
(7) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N10073.