Church of St Peter (Bywell) - Source of Reference
The information on this website is based on a range of published and unpublished works. Below is a list of the source of information used in writing this record.
(2) Holmes, R.E., 1938. Bywell and its Twin Churches (Hexham), 11-17.
(3) Bailey, R.N., 1976. Archaeological Journal 133, 203.
(4) Radford, C.A.R., 1973. Archaeological Journal 130, 128.
(5) Kerr, N. and M., 1982. A Guide to Anglo-Saxon Sites (London), 25-6.
(6) Wilson, D.M., ed 1976. The Archaeology of Anglo-Saxon England (London), 164.
(7) Selkirk, R., 1987. Archaeology Today (July), 12.
(8) Taylor, H.M. and J., 1965. Anglo-Saxon Architecture, Volumes 1-3 (Cambridge), 122-6.
(9) Ryder, P.F., 1995. Archaeology in Northumberland 1994-1995, 27.
(10) Unpublished sources were used to create this record. For further information about these sources please contact us quoting the following reference number:N10072.
(11) Further information about the protected nature of this building can be obtained from here.