Chapel of St Elizabeth of Hungary, Minsteracres (Healey)
This was built as a private chapel for the Silvertop family of Minsteracres in 1854 by Joseph A Hansom. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Victorian (1837 to 1901)
20th Century (1901 to 2000)
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Healey