The Crown (Elsdon)
The Crown was originally an inn and was built in 1729. It is inscribed JOHN GALION AD 1729. The Crown is now a farmhouse and may have an even earlier core.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)|
|Legal status:||Listed Building|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Elsdon