Humshaugh House (Humshaugh)
Humshaugh House was once known as the Manor House and was built in the early 18th century. However, there are traces of an older structure inside, especially the 1.2m thick central wall. This may be the remains of a 17th century bastle. There are also traces of an earlier building in the garden wall. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)|
|Legal status:||Conservation area|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Humshaugh