This is the site of the deserted medieval village of Sandhoe, which was first recorded in the late 13th century. In 1536 only five tenants lived here and by 1769 it had completely disappeared. Modern housing now covers the site.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)
Medieval (1066 to 1540)
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Sandhoe