Church of St Helen (Cornhill-on-Tweed)
The Church of St Helen dates to 1840 and was designed by Ignatius Bonomi. It stands on the site of two other churches, one dating to 1751 and the original medieval chapel. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)
Mid 20th Century (1933 to 1966)
Medieval (1066 to 1540)
|Legal status:||Listed Building|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Cornhill-on-Tweed