Church of St Peter (Newbrough and Fourstones)
The Church of St Peter in Newbrough was built in 1797 and rebuilt in 1861. An earlier chapel, also dedicated to St Peter, is mentioned in a document dating to 1242 but was in ruins in 1681.
|Historical period:||Hanoverian (1714 to 1837)
Early 20th Century (1901 to 1932)
Medieval (1066 to 1540)
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Newbrough and Fourstones