Forks Bridge, Falstone Forest (Falstone; Kielder)
This bridge spans the Lewis Burn and was built by Sir John Swinburne in 1829. It lies on the road from Liddesdale to the River North Tyne. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)|
|Legal status:||Listed Building|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Falstone
Local History of Kielder