This is the site of the deserted medieval village of Brotherwick. It was first recorded in 1296. However, by the post-medieval period there was only a single farm here. There are no visible remains of the earlier settlement.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)
Medieval (1066 to 1540)
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Warkworth