Church of St Nicholas (Kyloe)
The current church of St Nicholas was built in 1796 on site of an earlier Norman chapel. The nave was altered in 1868 and the porch was deed in 1862. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)
Medieval (1066 to 1540)
|Legal status:||Listed Building|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Kyloe