The Red Lion (Wooler)
The Red Lion was originally built in the mid-17th century, but has since been heavily altered. Its frontage dates to the 19th century. It is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)|
|Legal status:||Listed Building|
|Event(s):||DESK BASED ASSESSMENT, Development at 27-33 High Street, Wooler. Desk-based Archaeological Assessment 2005; Alan Williams Archaeology|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Wooler