Village Cross (Ulgham)
The village cross at Ulgham is made of stone and probably dates to the 14th or 15th century. The stone shaft stands on a small pedestal of three steps and is now enclosed by a modern wall. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Medieval (1066 to 1540)|
|Legal status:||Listed Building|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Ulgham