Church of St Helen, Longhorsley (Longhorsley)
The medieval parish church south-east of Longhorsley was demolished and replaced in 1783. The new church was built partly on the foundations of the previous church. This church is no longer in use. The Church of St Helen is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)
Medieval (1066 to 1540)
|Legal status:||Listed Building|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Longhorsley