Causey Park House (Tritlington and West Chevington)
This house was first built in the late 16th century. It is a large rectangular building, with stair tower behind it. At the west end is a cross wing. Large stones at the base of the building were probably of 14th or 15th century date. Other parts of the building appear to belong to the 16th century. This is a Grade II Listed Building protected by law.
|Historical period:||Post Medieval (1540 to 1901)
Medieval (1066 to 1540)
|Legal status:||Listed Building|
The Historic maps option is only available when the map scale is between 2500 and 10000.
Source of Reference
Local History of Tritlington and West Chevington